Terms & Agreement
1. An adult over the age of 18 must be present while the technician is on-site.
2. Our Customers are responsible for backing up vital data prior to service being performed. Ask Flaherty the PC Guy is not responsible for lost data.
3. The Computer must be easily accessible at time of appointment.
4. Our Customers are responsible for licensed operating system software and restore software, if needed to complete a repair.
5. All Parts and software purchased for repair are subject to their individual warranty as applied by the manufacturer.
6. Any Changes in appointments should be made at least 2 hours in advance.
7. Ask Flaherty the PC Guy reserves the right to rearrange or cancel appointments but will make every effort to accommodate customer’s first choice of date and time.
8. Additional charges apply for required (or optional) parts and/or hardware and software upgrades needed to complete the requested service.
9. Ask Flaherty the PC Guy guarantees the workmanship of the requested service for seven days following the date the service was performed. Subsequent reconfiguration or changes and modifications to the computers or products serviced void the labor warranty.
10. Payment must be made at the completion of the service call.